Join our team for an unpaid internship.
What we offer:
- gain experience in preparing and conducting experiments and analyzing results,
- work with people who enjoy what they do,
- expand your career network,
- fulfill your obligatory traineeship required within the studies’ program.
- participation in designing experiments and creating research tools,
- data collection,
- assistance in performing statistical analyses,
- writing empirical reports,
- help with organizational issues.
Please submit your CV and a short motivation statement, as well as information on the elective courses pertaining to the Center for Research on prejudice work that you have taken so far and your proficiency in statistics, a to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We review applications four times during the academic year and the application deadlines for the academic year 2016/17 are:
October 21, 2016
January 13, 2017
March 17, 2017
May 05, 2017
Looking forward to working with you!