- Cooperation with nongovernmental organizations and public-sector institutions:
- Qualitative and quantitative evaluation of existing tolerance-education programs
- Monitoring of the level and forms of prejudice in the media
- Creating of anti-discrimination programs
- Creating educational programs for schools
- Resolving conflicts in local communities
- Aid for local governments in resolving NIMBY-type conflicts
- A space for Polish and foreign youth to convene. A space created within the expansion plans for the Faculty of Psychology at Warsaw University that will encourage contacts with other ethnic, religious, minority, and stigmatized groups.
- A publication series devoted to publicizing studies on openness and xenophobia, brochures and pamphlets to use in practice (for schools, institutions).